Tuesday, January 31, 2012

The Sketchbook Project 2012



Sketchbooks for the 2012 Sketchbook Project have to be post marked by 31st January and I've finished just in time!......phew.
The theme I chose was TREE HOUSE.


I've always loved the idea of living in a tree house in one of those amazing Morton Bay Fig Trees with the crazy big roots.  It would be like living in "The Faraway Tree" (but with all the mod-cons, of course).


Morton Bay Fig Tree, Sydney




  Anyway.... below are the little artworks that went into my sketchbook.  I love using ink and making mixed media collages.  I like gathering up all sorts of bits and bobs - that on their own might not be that interesting, but put them together make and they make something unique.

























.

1 comment:

Champagne Duchess said...

Beautiful drawings. I love the one with the cage and the bare tree. xo