Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Bonjour mes Amis!


After a little hiatus from blogging, I'm back - more motivated and inspired than ever!  During my little break I’ve.....




  • Been to Paris to visit Maison et Objet (interior design trade show) – P.S: It was AMAZING!
The AMAZING textiles hall (1 of 8 halls showing the lastest in interior design) at the Maison et Objet





Jardin des Tuileries

Jardin des Tuileries
Sacre Coeur




  • Stopped off in London....met the cutest squirrels!
Cutie squirrel in the beautiful Kensington Gardens


Big Ben


Trafalgar Square
Buckingham Palace





  • Designed my first fabric collection “GEOMETRIKA” Spring 2011





  • Added to my little family.....introducing.......HUGO!





At the moment I'm working on....

  • The Sketchbook Project 2012


  • Next fabric range, Summer 2011
  • Opening up an Etsy store.....yay!
  • Ooohh ....and preparing for my favourite time of year with all sorts of Christmassy projects!

I’ll be sure to make regular posts keeping you up-to-date.  I hope you’ll drop in from time to time – I’d love to have your comments.


LOVE x
 

No comments: