Friday, December 10, 2010

Frosted Flurries Apron Swap - Part 2







This is the apron I made for Shawnee's Frosted Flurries Apron Swap.  My partner (from the USA) wanted something that she could wear throughout the winner season and not just Christmas time - so I found this really pretty Poinsettia fabric.  I love the colour - so deep and warm, perfect for brightening a dreary winters day.

We had to include a snowflake somewhere on the apron itself ......this was a little tricky - but *light bulb* I thought of tying on a snowflake cookie cutter that she could use to make cookies while wearing her new apron.....heee heee!


The last image here is of all the tuck-ins I included in my parcel.  The word I chose to base mine around was SNOW.....

S - Star Shape bowl
N - Noel embroidered tea towel
O - Ornaments (snowflake shapes)
W - "White Christmas" cd

I also included some cute snowflake cupcake cases and some more cookie cutters.....yay!  Hope she likes it..........

I  LOVE Christmas! - not long to go now....

1 comment:

The kat"s tale said...

What a beautiful apron! I love the deep red too.