These are the little biscuit cutter felt ornaments that I made for the Thimbleprims Studio Christmas Ornament Swap....yay! So cute, even if I do say so myself!
They are really easy to make. All you need is: some biscuit cutters, sheets of felt, embroidery thread, some bead/sequins to decorate and stuffing.
1) Trace around your cutter on the felt x 2 and cut out.
2) Lay the 2 cut out pieces on top of each other and sew around the edge in blanket stitch using ebroidery thread. Leaving a small opening to suff.
3) Stuff your ornament and sew-up the opening.
4) Decorate with what ever takes your fancy!
5) Add some ribbon to hang on your Chrissy tree!