Friday, August 6, 2010

Flirty Apron Swap




Yesterday I joined Shawnee's Flirty Apron Swap!  This is my first ever swap and I am very excited to take part.  I've heard that swapping is heaps of fun..........so hear goes...

The them is as follows:  
"Create a handmade apron package based on "Back to the Future"! Your apron can be movie-themed, 50's retro, 80's pop, or Futuristic!"

I've chosen 50's RETRO as my theme.   Check out some of these cute pictures I found for inspiration...
















Stay tuned to see what I come up with........(any suggestions welcome).

2 comments:

edyB said...

Have fun with the Flirty Apron Swap. I've done about five in a row and it's tons of fun. I'm taking a break on this one but I'll be back for the next one and of course I'll be checking in on the fun. Do post photos ~ teasers and of your finished pretty.
Good luck,
edyB in New Mexico USA

LOVE DOVE said...

Thanks Edy! I'll be posting some teaser pics soon.... :)